Wednesday, January 28

I am so great:

Ever have the feeling that you could be doing better stuff with your time? I do right now. I could do something about it, but that takes work. So I'm going to waste your time.
Three things I learned today:
1. I gained 5lbs. Woo hoo for me. No longer a stick. I rule so much.

2. My nose is funny looking.

3. New bodywash can make a girl super happy. Especially if it smells like flowers.

Three things I wish I did today:
1. Ate pizza.

2. Slept longer.

3. Had a beer.

Three things I want you to do for me:
1. Eat pizza.

2. email me

3. Eat more pizza.

Three things I want to happen tomorrow:
1. Pizza.

2. Cookies.

3. My left foot.

Three things that are going to happen tomorrow:
1. Nothing.

2. Nothing.

3. Nothing.

Three reasons why I'm doing this:
1. NO REASON.

2. BOREDOM.

3. LACK OF PIZZA.

No comments: