Saturday, January 24

Breaking NEWS: I'm un-telligent!

In case you people haven't figured this out yet, I'm an uber net geek obsessed with online tests. I just took the Un-telligence test. I rock so much.
CHECK IT OUT DUDES! Like totally:
My results
-You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:
69% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

-"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence."

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

AND GUESS WHAT PEOPLE! I go the highest score ever!! I'm not kidding, I so aced this mofo'!

"And as always, we publish overall test statistics:
4908197 people have taken the un-telligence test
Of all takers, 53% were female and 47% were male
Currently, males are averaging higher!
The highest score achieved so far was by a female, age 19!"
*ahem* That would be me. I'm so cool.

Send me email and I'll reply in my superhugantic intellectual way, or something.

No comments: